1.3 Installation Problem

                In the past I have run 1.1 on my A4000 desktop and until
a couple of months ago I managed to install and run 1.3 also.  Since
then though I have rebuilt my Amiga into a tower.  I now have an A4000
mother board, A4091 with a 2Gb drive, cdrom and travan 4Gb drive.  On
the original ide bus I have re-installed a 1 Gb drive.

                The ide drive is partition for NetBSD as IU0 (20Mb root)
IU1 (32Mb swap) IU2 and IU3 just under 500Mb each.  The 2Gb drive had
two partitions SU0 and SU1 of about 500Mb each.

                Try as I might I cannot get any configuration to take!

                Using the configuration noted above xstreamtodev refuses
to recognise IU1 to transfer the filesystem ( xstreamtodev
-input=SDH2:unixfiles/minroot.fs -rdb-name=IU1 ) giving the message
"warn: could not locate a partition with your specs"

                Interestingly enough if I use SU1 as the
-rdb-name=partition then xstreamtodev recognises it.

                But:

                If I have the swap and root partitions on the 2 Gb drive
(SU0, SU1, SU2, SU3 and IU0, IU1) then I can get the root file system
installed on to sd1b and follow through with the installation up to the
point I start loading sets at which point I run out of disk space as
only the root has been configured and mapped, none of SU2, SU3, IU0 or
IU1 have been recognised.

                This is aggravating me beyond reason.  Can anyone help
please?

                Regards

                Daryl Johnson