Re: CVision3d & A1200T...

>> 1)
>>    How do i make the cv3d as default console, so i don't have to look that
>> flickering screen on my old video-monitor.. And because i was unable to
>> install X does it matter where in the configuration file the option
>> 'CV3DONZORRO2' is specified? So if it does someone can tell me exactly
where
>> to put it.

>No, wherever. What's the exact problem? (E.g.: do you get te cv3d mentioned
>at kernel startup time, does console output appear on it?)

   Yes, cv3d is mentioned during startup, but not configured! As it is on z-2
what is not supported
with default kernel, i compiled my own but how can i get kernel use this mode
as default and no custom chips!? This becausei have no experience with unix or
bsd before.. used it approximately 10 hours! so these may be stoopid
questions.. :) And NO console output does not appear!

How i re-install the bootblock?

>-S includes symbols. This comes handy if your kernel panics and drops
>into the debugger, as you get symbolic output and really can help the NetBSD
>developers diagnose what happens.
>-A enables AGA usage, in case your console is on the builtin graphics.

   Thanks!