Problems with HD and Emacs

Hello everyone out there,
I did something stupid. I changed one partition of my HD with the Phase5
scsi tools and now netbsd shows me some errors on startup:

found rdb->secpercyl(512) != rdb_nsectors(171) * rdb_nheads(3)
found lp->sparespercyl(1) not multiple of lp->d_ntracks(3)

and a warning that the geometry of every partition differs from the rdb.
Also my last partition now extends past the end of the unit.

Ok, I have the original geometry data still available in hdtoolbox, but
when I want to save it, I get the warning, that all partitions are going
to be destroyed. Is this true ? Because I really didn´t change anything
but the sync flag from the Phase5 SCSI-utils, all changes were done by
this program without destroying anything. Or do I have to backup all my
data, before I save the geometry information back to the drive ?

Another problem is, that I cannot get emacs-20.2 from the packages
collection to start. If I install the binary package, emacs always quits
with an abort trap, and when I try to install with the source and the
Makefile from the packages collection, configure first thinks I have a
hp9000s300 machine and produces some errors because of this, but when I
change this in the config.stat file and rerun it, the resulting emacs
works without X, but with X it exits with a segfault.
Has anyone gut any clues for this ??

I would be very glad If anyone has any clues for these problems !

Thanks,
 Ingmar Sittl