dial on demand

Hi!

I remember asking the question somewhere but remember no answer:

Is there a way to configure NetBSD's pppd to dial out on demand? On
SGI's IRIX I did it passing 'active_timeout' and 'inactive_timeout'
parameters to the pppd. This way it went offline after a specified
(active/inactive) period of time and dialed out every time an outgoing
activity occured. Is there a way it could be done with NetBSD?

Regards.
--
      / /
     / /