Re: 1.3 ipfilter lkm

> It's easy. Put a comment before "pseudo-device   ipfilter" in your copy

uh oh.. that was the catch ?? I knew it!
(I once hacked ipfilter in a NetBSD 1.2 kernel, with lkm support)

> of the "GENERIC" kernel configuration and recompile the kernel. Then

And something of a completely other magnitide:

Are there others with a A1200 with expirience guru's when using
the bootblock ? (I use a A1260@50/48)
It's is not that critical, but i'm just curious

Regards,
        Ruben

--
| ruben%luna.net.spam@localhost - Invasion Of Our Piracy - PGP 2.6.3ia    \X/ |