Re: screenblank in console mode broken ?

> When I launch screenblank, after the specified delay, my screen goes black
> ;-).
> But if I press a mouse button or a key, the screen don't want to be light
> again.

Yes.

Basically, you have to make your getty run on /dev/console instead of one of
the /dev/ttye*, for this to work as expected.

I didnt make this change back then, before the 1.2 distribution release, as
it breaks the default device for iteconfig etc.

Regards,

        Ignatios