NetBSD1.1 newbie II

Hi!

Thanx for your help with my first series of problems after installing NetBSD 1.1
from the CD "Gateway Vol. 2" on my Amiga, but there are some more questions:

1) When I leave my scanner (an Artec "ViewStation A6000C Plus") on during
   boottime, NetBSD hangs after showing
   "bzsc0 targ 3 lun 0: <ULTIMA A6000C PLUS 1.92> SCSI2 6/scanner fixed". What
   can I do against this?

2) How can I use German umlauts with tcsh, bash and vi?

3) Where can I find "dvips" and "grolj4", which I need for magicfilter.

4) I don't get eMails if magicfilter rejects to print a file. My eMail system
   seems to be set up correctly. What's going on? How can I trace the failure?

5) If I leave X by exiting ftwm (the only command without &) my system hangs at
   the typical grey (black/white dithered) screen without leaving X completely.
   I can't do nothing but quitting with ALT-CTRL-BACKSPACE. I don't use xdm.
   What's going on?

         Best regards
         Herzliche Grüße
           Manfred Matzinger

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."
--
|Manfred Matzinger   PGPKey:Servers or eMail-subj."PGPREQUEST" IRC-Nick: Matzi|
|Brenekgasse 2   Beep:0666/980421YourNr#1   Tel,FAX on request:(+43)2252/24331|