Graphical browser under NetBSD-1.2.

I ftpd Mosaic-2.7b3-bin11.tar.gz from ftp.warped.com.
The only thing in the archive was a executable.
When I tried to run it, it complained:
  /usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_SmcSaveYourselfDone" in
  mosaic:/usr/local/X/lib/libXt.so.6.0

After pulling down the libraries from X11R6 (I have X11R6.1 installed)
from warped I copied over all of the libs that were not present
in /usr/local/X11R6.1/lib into that directory.
After rebooting (sheer paranoia but I wanted to make absolutely sure
that ldconfig saw the new libs) I tried running mosaic again.
The same error message was displayed.

I know nothing about the way BSD shared libs work but, for the
heck of it, I tried doing the following:

  > gcc -L/usr/local/X11R6.1/lib /usr/local/bin/mosaic -o mos
  ld: /usr/lib/crt0.o: RRS text relocation at 0x208c for "_main"
  > mos
  Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Is Chimera the only graphical browser available for NetBSD-1.2 or
is there something simple I'm missing here?

Thanks,

-Robert Dick (dickrp%wckn.dorm.clarkson.edu@localhost)-

NetBSD-1.2
X11R6.1