Re: 060 and keyboard timings (Was: Re: GVP SCSI controller and Blizzard 2060 side by syde?)

Hi Werther,

> However, now I'm experiencing some problems wit the keyboard.  Every
> once in a while, keys start autorepeating like thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhis.
> Never the same key, though.

This is a known problem (although no known solution at the moment).
Basically, if some higher leveled interupt blocks out the keyboard
release event which would have stopped autorepeat for too long, the
autorepeat gets triggered anyway. or maybe we just loose some keyboard
release event.

I don't know for sure what happens, though. Somebody really should hunt
this down and fix it... but its not very high on anybody's TODO list.

Regards,
        Ignatios Souvatzis
        Ignatios Souvatzis