Graphical browser under NetBSD-1.2.

Rob> I ftpd Mosaic-2.7b3-bin11.tar.gz from ftp.warped.com.  The only
Rob> thing in the archive was a executable.  When I tried to run it,
Rob> it complained: /usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol
Rob> "_SmcSaveYourselfDone" in mosaic:/usr/local/X/lib/libXt.so.6.0

        One thing that you may have to do is modify the ldconfig line
in your rc.local to look something like this:

ldconfig /usr/X11R6/lib

        This tells ldconfig to look in /usr/lib (implicit) and in
/usr/X11R6/lib.  You probably don't need the 6.0 libraries at all as
ld.so will use a newer library if available, I believe.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert%jaywon.pci.on.ca@localhost         |  equal if and only if
they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |