Re: "reboot" on A3000 ?

Darren Reed wrote:

> Sorry if I confused people, but I meant the "yellow drive light" goes on
> (non-blinking), C-A-A "resets" it, but returns to the same status, and
> it stays hung there.  The screen color is white or a very light shade of
> gray.
>
> Darren

I have had this problem on my A2000. The reason may be:

- wrong termination
- wrong plug in direction of the SCSI-Cables
- to long or defect SCSI-cable
- incompatible SCSI-devices (sometime it is possible by bugs in the
  device hard-/software e.g. the quantum lp 105 s

This are the mistakes i have made or seen in the past with SCSI-drives
;-)

In every case your SCSI-bus hangs and i wish You will have much luck to
debug your machine.

greetings from bavaria

Wolfgang Kutscherauer