Blizzard 1230-IV

Howdy,

I am trying to load netbsd on my 1200.  I have the Blizzard 1230-IV
board with scsi.  I am trying to load netbsd onto my 1 gig drive
that is attached to the Blizzard scsi board.  It appears that
netbsd does not support this board.  When I boot the netbsd kernel
from amiga dos using the loadbsd utility.  The scsi board and
attached devices do not show up.  The following msg is printed:

board at zbus0: rom 0xea0000 man/pro 8512/17 not configured

Does anyone out there have a kernel that supports the 1230-IV scsi
board?  Or can someone build a kernel for me with a mod to the bzsc.c
driver that will recognize the manufacturer and product ids listed
above?

Thanks,
sdn

--