NetBSD 1.1 Generic kernel wont boot on A1200 Blizzard 1230-II

My hardware:
Amiga 1200,
Blizzard 1230-II 68030 50mhz with FPU and 8MB fast RAM,
Maxtor 540MB IDE drive.

Problem:
The NetBSD 1.1 generic kernel wont boot, it just hangs forever after
displaying some configuration info.

This is the last line written to the screen before it hangs:
bzsc0 at zbus0 rom 0xea0000 man/pro 8512/11

Does anyone know what could be the problem? And, does anyone have a kernel
compiled especially for the A1200 compiled without SCSI and any unneccesary
drivers? Maybe that could fix the problem..

(I tried to get a full screendump by hooking up my old A500 to the serialport
with 8N1, 9600bps, but it didnt work.. are these settings wrong?)

Btw, i have tried the 1.0 kernels and they work fine, but the 1.1 install
program wont work with it..

Øystein