Re: A3000 hangs under 1.1

Stephen Champion wrote:
> I don't think that's it - the system works fine under both AmigaDos and
> 1.0.  I'm not even sure it's the network, anymore, either - today the
> system froze while using vi in singleuser - it will consistently hang
> when I use a 'cw' command. Tried a clean boot, anyway, though, and there
> was no difference.

 Ah.  Another idea pops to my mind.  You don't happen to forgot mentioning
that you have 16Bit RAM hidden somewhere?  I now remember that I had
exactly the same problems than you.  Once the A2065 was activated, the
system hangs up after the next DMA or whatever access to RAM.

 I didn't bothered about that, because I don't want to use 16Bit RAM.  Try
to fiddle around with the -n options of loadbsd.

--
Markus Illenseer