Re: athn autoconfiguration not asking for SSID during 10_RC3 INSTALL

On Sun, Jan 21, 2024 at 03:09:03AM +0000, Josh Moyer wrote:
> Hi port-amd64,
> I am trying to install 10_RC3, but the installer is not asking for
> the SSID and password for my athn WiFi adapter during autoconfiguration
> in sysinst.  IIRC, this is a regression from RC1.  Any input or ideas?
> This is on a mid-2010 21.5" iMac.

This is strange as there have been no (obviously) related changes between
the two versions. Is your athn(4) detected by the kernel? Can you please
boot the RC1 installer, exit sysinst and check dmesg output for athn lines?
Then do the same on RC3 and report the difference here?

There could also be a difference if you boot cold vs. rebooting from some
other OS (so maybe you die a cold boot for RC1 but now rebooted into RC3
or something)...

Thanks!

Martin