RE: athn autoconfiguration not asking for SSID during 10_RC3 INSTALL

>> Hi port-amd64, I am trying to install 10_RC3, but the installer is
>> not asking for the SSID and password for my athn WiFi adapter
>> during autoconfiguration in sysinst.  IIRC, this is a regression
>> from RC1.  Any input or ideas? This is on a mid-2010 21.5" iMac.
>
> This is strange as there have been no (obviously) related changes
> between the two versions. Is your athn(4) detected by the kernel?
> Can you please boot the RC1 installer, exit sysinst and check dmesg
> output for athn lines? Then do the same on RC3 and report the
> difference here?
>
> There could also be a difference if you boot cold vs. rebooting from
> some other OS (so maybe you die a cold boot for RC1 but now rebooted
> into RC3 or something)...

Hmm. Again user error-ish. <:-(  After thinking about it, I used an SD
card for installing 10.0_RC1 and not the network.  But it begs the
question: shouldn't sysinst prompt for the SSID and passwd when
configuring a wireless interface?

Thanks and kind regards,

    _____
   | * * |   Josh Moyer (he/him) <JMoyer%NODOMAIN.NET@localhost>