Port-alpha archive

Re: [Solved] Re: MPFR

Naruaki.Etomi a écrit :
Hello!

Last week, I have upgraded my system to use X on a pm3fb adapter.

Wow!
Is pm3fb working properly?

I have patched pm3fb to force 24 bpp mode and 32MB. In console, there are some quirks (see the right of the screen), but with Xorg wsfb driver, system seems to run as expected.

Maybe a bug : I have to manually reset the PWS after X logout as fb. I'm unable to obtain a valid console anymore.

Could you tell me, I'll be happy to know.

  I have deleted -fp-rounding-mode=d -mieee-with-inexact from configure to build mpfr (line 6341) and remove -miee from NetBSD.mk.

Hmm...
I know one place...
http://gnats.netbsd.org/48782

	Regards,