Port-alpha archive

MPFR

	Hello,

I'm trying to update my PWS500a. Last current NetBSD/alpha runs fine but I have some troubles with mpfr from pkgsrc. Configure script aborts with :

checking whether gcc __attribute__ ((mode (XX))) works... yes
checking for recent GMP... yes
checking usable gmp.h at link time... yes
checking for GMP_NUMB_BITS and sizeof(mp_limb_t) consistency... yes
checking for __gmpz_init in -lgmp... yes
checking if gmp.h version and libgmp version are the same... (6.1.0/6.1.0) yes
checking for GMP library vs header correctness... yes
checking for double-to-integer conversion bug... yes or failed to exec (exit status is 191)
configure: error: double-to-integer conversion is incorrect.
You need to use another compiler (or lower the optimization level).
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/math/mpfr
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/math/mpfr

I use gcc from NetBSD (gcc version 4.8.5 (nb3 20151015). I have tried with gcc 4.9.2 that has been built with an older mpfr version.

Older mpfr releases can be built. I haven't found any information about this issue. I have tried to rebuild mpfr without optimization or specific compiler flag without any success.

	Any idea to build mpfr on NetBSD/alpha ?

	Best regards,

	JKB