Port-alpha archive

Re: Hardware available in Sweden

Here’s some more hardware that has to go.

I found one more HP 9000 in my collection, this one is a 715/64. Also, it
seems like I have two VT terminals. One is a VT510 the other one is a
VT420 terminal. I have also checked the IBM RS/6000 and it is a model 250
with a 66 Mhz PowerPC CPU. It has the graphics option installed. Added to
the list is also a Silicon Graphics O2. The case on it is in pretty bad
shape and the sled for the hard drive is missing but I was able to boot
IRIX on it and the built in frame grabber works well.

Cheers,
Anders

Anders Hogrelius, M.S.
MAIG(QP)
Senior Consultant
Earth Consultants International, Inc, Sweden
Tessingatan 12
SE-72216 Vasteras
SWEDEN

Phone: +46 (0)70 677-0210