Port-alpha archive

Re: Hardware available in Sweden - All of it spoken for

First of all, a big thank you to all who showed interest in the hardware
I¹m donating. I would really have hated taking any of the equipment to the
recycler!

To the rest of you I would just want to let you know that all hardware has
been spoken for and that it is being shipped or picked up by those who
stepped forward. Again, thanks for saving some computer history for
posterity.

Best Regards,
Anders
Anders Hogrelius, M.S.