Port-alpha archive

Re: successful boot report

> Hmh, how unexpected. My information is only from what I've gleaned off the
> intarwebs while looking for docs/firmware for my alpha (since it has no suffix
> I get a lot of hits for the others too...), so I stand corrected.

alphalinux.org (?) says there are 2 cpus on the sx boards... 400 and
533. seems i am lucky :)

http://www.alphalinux.org/faq/FAQ-5.html

(quote)
The low end of the EV5 generation is the AlphaPC 164SX. It uses the
21164PC variant of the Alpha microprocessor, at 400 or 533 MHz. This
board is targeted at the NT Workstation market, but it will run Linux
just fine.
(/quote)