Re: Moving wip to Subversion

That recalls me a rather old local IT anecdote:

Little son comes to his father-programmer and asks:
- Why the sun is rising and falling?
- Hm.. Does it rise?
- Yes
- And does it fall?
- Yes
- Ok, looks like it's working just fine so please do not touch it.

For my new projects I/we prefer Subversion, but pkgsrc and wip already have a
nicely working infrastructure based on CVS and it "just works" and IMHO there
are no reasons to break it.

Just my 2cents :)

// wbr