Re: xmms2 buildlink3.mk file and the options framework

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 09:33:05AM +0000, Leonard Schmidt wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 01:33:00AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> > So you should add
> > libiconv
> > libidn
> > openssl
> > libz
> > libcurl
> > flac
> > libmad
> > ossaudio
> > ogg
> > vorbis
> > buildlink3.mk files.
>
> libidn and openssl are included in curl's bl3 file; do I need to
> add them or just curl's one?

Generally, you should only include a bl3 file if the package uses
the interface provided by the bl3 file directly.  I.e., if xmms2
does not use the libidn headers, it shouldn't directly include
libidn's bl3 file, and libidn's bl3 file shouldn't be included in
xmms2's bl3.mk file either.

Does that answer your question?
 Thomas