gxmms2's Makefile does not accept BUILDLINK_DIR and CC

Hi,

I now imported gxmms2, a GTK2-based XMMS2 client.  In the Makefile, it
has something like this:

XMMS2_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/local/include/xmms2

Changing this to ${BUILDLINK_DIR}/include/xmms2 fails (the headers are
not found), ${PREFIX} works though.  Did I miss something?  Is PREFIX
sufficient?

But more important is this:

CC = gcc $(CFLAGS) $(FLAGS)

gxmms2: $(OBJS)
        $(CC) $(OBJS) -o gxmms2 $(LFLAGS) $(LIBS)

`gcc' should be replaced by ${CC}, so I tried renaming the CC variable
(because of recursivity), but it then fails to compile (missing headers).

Regards,
Leonard