Re: New packages and question about BUILDLINK_DEPENDS

2005/9/15, Geert Hendrickx <geert.hendrickx%ua.ac.be@localhost>:
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 12:32:09AM +0200, Aron Stansvik wrote:
> > I'm a little unsure if having the dependency on "1.4.0.b5" instead of
> > just "1.4.0" will mess up when libmemcache 1.4.0 becomes the final
> > "1.4.0".
>
> I think it will.  So use >=1.4.0 if it's necessary, but simply use
> libmemcache if the version is not that important.

Okay. In that case I think I'll go with just libmemcache. libmemcache
seems very stable and slow growing, and I'm only adding this package
because it's an optional dependency of the lighttpd package, so it's
not like there's a horde of packages waiting to use it. I'll keep an
eye out though :)

Aron