New packages and question about BUILDLINK_DEPENDS

Hello pkgsrc-wip-discuss!

This is my first post to the list, and my first stab at a couple of
NetBSD packages. I've created packages for lighttpd[1] and
libmemcache[2] (which is an optional dependency of lighttpd).

Before I commit to -wip, I have a little question. The current version
of libmemcache is 1.4.0.b5, and since this is the first NetBSD package
of it, should it be:

BUILDLINK_DEPENDS.libmemcache+= libmemcache>=1.4.0.b5

That's what I have now. Or should it be:

BUILDLINK_DEPENDS.libmemcache+= libmemcache>=1.4.0

I'm a little unsure if having the dependency on "1.4.0.b5" instead of
just "1.4.0" will mess up when libmemcache 1.4.0 becomes the final
"1.4.0". You can take a look at my packages at http://stansvik.se/pkg
and please comment if there's any other issues that should be fixed
before I go ahead and commit. I've also attached tarballs of them.

You can see that there's already a lighttpd package in -wip. But it's
ancient, and its current maintainer has allowed me to take over
maintainership. I have an interest in keeping the package up-to-date
since I'm running lighttpd on my own server.

Best regards,
Aron Stansvik

[1] http://www.lighttpd.net/
[2] http://people.freebsd.org/~seanc/libmemcache/