Re: Unable to ci wip/Makefile

On 8/15/05, Roland Illig <rillig%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> Mehul Sanghvi wrote:
> > So I've got my first package into pkgsrc-wip.  Anyone want to point out
> > problems with it ? :)
>
> - PKGNAME must have a version number. It should be vtwm-5.4.7.
> - But you don't need to specify PKGNAME at all
>    if it is the same as DISTNAME.

Done.

> - WRKSRC defaults to ${WRKDIR}/${DISTNAME}, so you don't need to set it.

Yup, that is true, but since I was setting PKGNAME to something
diffrent, it was needed.
Now that I've removed PKGNAME, it is not needed and so taken out.

> - COMMENT should not end with a period.

Done.

> The definitions should be aligned vertically. In your case I suggest
> that they all start in column 16. They should be indented by tabs, not
> by spaces.

I'm using emacs, and this might be editor setting diffrences.
Everything looks lined up
on my end, in column 15 though, not 16.  I'll investigate emacs
settings and see how
I can fix this.

I've also fixed the PLIST file.

> The rest looks fine.