Re: Unable to ci wip/Makefile

Roland Illig wrote:
Mehul Sanghvi wrote:

So I've got my first package into pkgsrc-wip.  Anyone want to point out
problems with it ? :)

- PKGNAME must have a version number. It should be vtwm-5.4.7.
- But you don't need to specify PKGNAME at all
  if it is the same as DISTNAME.
- WRKSRC defaults to ${WRKDIR}/${DISTNAME}, so you don't need to set it.
- COMMENT should not end with a period.

The definitions should be aligned vertically. In your case I suggest that they all start in column 16. They should be indented by tabs, not by spaces.

The rest looks fine.

Well, except the PLIST. If you change PKGNAME in the Makefile, the references to PKGNAME in the PLIST will become invalid. Just replace them with "vtwm".

Roland