Re: How to update?

Thanks for your help.

I'm getting:

cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs01703b

After I try cvs commit and have run:

cvs -d:pserver:amadeus_z%cvs.sourceforge.net@localhost:/cvsroot/pkgsrc-wip login

Without CVSROOT, but with CVS_RSH=ssh

I still seem to be a member on the sf.net page but I must be doing
something wrong... sorry!

Also I manually rm -r'd the patches directory and as such lost the CVS
bit inside, so cannot remove the patches/patch-aa etc. How can I
rectify this without overwriting the new Makefile, PLIST etc. I have?

Sorry for the stupidness!

Amadeus