Re: How to update?

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, Amadeus Stevenson wrote:

> I've removed patches, edited Makefile, PLIST (manually - is there
> another way?) etc. and ran pkglint.

bmake print-PLIST can be used to help create a PLIST, but it needs to be
manually reviewed also.

Also do a "bmake makepatchsum" and "bmake makesum" if needed.

> Can anybody tell me the correct command to update?

I first review the output of:

  cvs diff -bu

Then do a "cvs add" for any new files you have. And "cvs rm" for any files
removed too.

And then do a cvs commit for the files you have added or modified or
removed.

 Jeremy C. Reed

                         http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/