Re: pkgsrc-wip NetBSD 2.0.2/i386 bulk build results 2005-06-16

I was very disturbed to discover that, in addition to nagios being no where in main pkgsrc, the WIP version is a major revion behind and doesn't even build.

Morever, the breakage I'm seeing is in the kernel related current disk mount information. It builds on FBSD just fine, so I think the breakage was related to a NetBSD change.

I need need to determine when Nagios 1.3 last build fine and if kernel data structures changed where the breakage is happening.

I'll look into this tonight.

~BAS

wip/nagios-base            2       murray%river-styx.org@localhost
wip/nagios-plugin-ldap             murray%river-styx.org@localhost