dealing with curses/ncurses conflict in pkgsrc

Hi,
I've been working on pkglint'ing and polishing my mxterm port before
sending it for review and cvs import. I'm down to the last problem,
which is that when compiling the small "resize" program after the
main compile is done, NetBSD curses and pkg of ncurses run in
conflict of each other over curses.h->unctrl.h and the compile will
not complete. Simply running the same command without the
"-I/usr/pkg/include" argument results as expected, however I can not
remove /usr/pkg/include from the default compile command because
"mxterm" requires openmotif, which is under /usr/pkg. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
- Greg S.