Re: Not possible to watch TV

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

(1) Could you confirm your prefs.js in Firefox profile directory does
not override

pref("media.allow-audio-non-utility", true);

in firefox.js?

(2) Have you installed multimedia/ffmpeg7? The combination of
www/firefox-125 and ffmpeg7
causes some codec problems.Of course buildlink should prevent use of
installed ffmpeg7.
However if you installed ffmpeg7, could you try to deinstall ffmpeg7
and build www/firefox again?

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3