Re: Bikeshedding a name for pkgsrc's unbranded Firefox

I hope that doesn't happen.  I like NetBSD without a mascot (the flag is fine).  Prairie dogs especially have a certain regrettable association, I think.

PrarieFox sounds like it has something to do with the area where I live.  Just about anything is better than Nightly, think I.

As for the pkgsrc box, why not then BoxFox?  If it were me, that's probably what I would call it.