Re: www/firefox 94.0.2 and QUIC

David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> écrit :
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 at 06:09, Paul Ripke <stix%stix.id.au@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > NetBSD 10.0_RC4 amd64 with firefox-120.0.1 from pkgsrc-2023Q4, HTTP/3
> > works on the second reload from https://cloudflare-quic.com/.
> >
> > Not sure what's different about my setup?
>
> Interesting... could I ask if you are connecting via IPv6 or V4, and
> are you behind NAT if the latter (just looking for more data)

Not sure it really matters because, in my case, QUIC works from a
Linux system on the same machine I use with NetBSD and on the
same network.  So probably not a network issue.

> but definitely good news that it does work in some cases :)

Could it be related to some libraries used as dependencies for
www/firefox? My system has been upgraded all the way from NetBSD
8.0, my packages are up-to-date and most libraries have been
updated since but I still have some that have been compiled on
NetBSD 8.0 and have not had a newer version since.