Re: make xPDF

On 1/9/24 06:44, Todd Gruhn wrote:
I just did that.    Su root

make clean
make
then I get weird errors

Idea here?

No, not really, because you have not provided these "weird" errors.
Try "make clean-depends" as root from your print/xpdf directory.
Reset your permissions doing "chown -R root:wheel /usr/pkgsrc", as root.
Then, as root, try "make install" again from your print/xpdf directory.

I've just checked on amd64 10.0RC2 using pkgsrc-2023Q4 and print/xpdf built just fine.

In future please be more descriptive. What command you gave, what are the errors you get, which version of pkgsrc are you using. Saying "I get weird errors. Ideas?" doesn't allow anybody to chime in, really.

Good luck!
--
Regards,
Bartlomiej Krawczyk