Re: make xPDF

On 1/6/24 14:04, Todd Gruhn wrote:
When I make xPDF I get this and it crokes:
(...)
cp: /usr/pkgsrc/print/poppler/work/.buildlink/cmake-Modules/cmake-Modules/Platform/CVS/Entries:
Permission denied
cp: /usr/pkgsrc/print/poppler/work/.buildlink/cmake-Modules/cmake-Modules/Platform/CVS/Tag:
Permission denied
cp: /usr/pkgsrc/print/poppler/work/.buildlink/cmake-Modules/cmake-Modules/Platform/UnixPaths.cmake:
Permission denied
*** Error code 1
(...)

It looks like permissions problem. Most likely you've unpacked pkgsrc as root and you're trying to build as your user - hence no write permissions. Either build as root or fix ownership of /usr/pkgsrc to your user and/or group.

--
Regards,
Bartlomiej Krawczyk