Re: gcc12 incompatible with ctfconvert?

* On 2023-10-04 at 11:08 BST, Martin Husemann wrote:

On Wed, Oct 04, 2023 at 10:03:45AM +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

The CTF stuff on illumos works fantastically.  I get debuggable binaries
without the bloat of DWARF, so I can enable it by default in my binary
package sets.

Sounds good, is that with gdb or native tools?

Native tools (mdb and dtrace), I think there is some CTF support appearing in binutils these days but I don't think gdb does.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com