Re: libtool weirdness with "error: specify a tag with '--tag'"

Hej,

I am so glad, i am not the only one.
> Am 01.10.2023 um 19:43 schrieb Rhialto <rhialto%falu.nl@localhost>:
>
> On Sun 01 Oct 2023 at 18:46:41 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
>> Or does pkgchkxx do something weird to  contribute?

That could well be, but on the other hand it only occures in chroot and then it not only happens with pkgchkxx but also with pkg_comp

> It almost must have. I just had another case (abbreviated a bit):
>
> libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
> libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
> libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
> libtool:   error: specify a tag with '--tag'
> libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
> gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:11: jbig.lo] Error 1

I never observed this happening when gmake was not involved.

> and doing a "cd /usr/pkgsrc/editors/abiword; make" (not even a clean)
> just built fine.

That’s somewhat different from my experience, i had to make clean first.
I suspected bmake being somewhat different from native netbsd make.  but that apparently makes no difference.

> -Olaf.
> --
> ___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
> \X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose

Probably this is an european effect…

Cheers
	Oskar