Re: libtool weirdness with "error: specify a tag with '--tag'"

On Mon 02 Oct 2023 at 00:05:38 +0200, oskar%fessel.org@localhost wrote:
> I am so glad, i am not the only one.
> > Am 01.10.2023 um 19:43 schrieb Rhialto <rhialto%falu.nl@localhost>:
> >
> > On Sun 01 Oct 2023 at 18:46:41 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> >> Or does pkgchkxx do something weird to  contribute?
>
> That could well be, but on the other hand it only occures in chroot and then it not only happens with pkgchkxx but also with pkg_comp

Interesting; for me it didn't happen again when I continued the build
with pkg_chk instead of pkgchkxx. All issues were something else (I
posted about some of them in this same list).

But indeed, for the last case, I was expecting that a make clean would
be required to get it working. So I was rather surprised when just a
plain make (but from the top-level package) worked.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose