Re: emacs modules breakage

On 8/27/23 18:24, Thomas Klausner wrote:

- (Should we package emacs modules at all? I use package.el.)

Probably no. I too have stopped using Emacs modules from pkgsrc. These days package.el is the canonical way to install and update for most (if not all) of them, and they often don't even have tags on their repositories. There are basically no reason to have them in pkgsrc anymore.