pkgsrc package information problem

Hej,

while sorting out some other bugs in som software, PHO and i ran across a circular dependency in some of my systems.
I found out  that in the package information there is too much information stored.
Example:

dweezil# pkg_info -rN libpsl
Information for libpsl-0.21.2:

Built using:
libidn2-2.3.4
libunistring-1.1
digest-20220214
wget-1.21.3nb2

Full required by list:
wget-1.21.4

This is completely wrong from my point of view.  A package should never have the „FETCH_USING“ part recorded as being built with, because it has no impact on the actual build process and implies it can only be rebuilt using that circular dependency.
Probably noone else uses pkg_rolling-replace in combination with FETCH_USING.  But this looks like a design error to me.

Maybe someone with deeper knowledge on the pkgsrc build process can elaborate on why this nevertheless might be TRTTD or, if not, even fix this.

Cheers
	Oskar

Side Note: i happen to be forced to use wget (or curl) to get the sources from some sites, because the connection to my build servers somehow prevents netbsd’s ftp to successfully retrieve them (github, pythonhosted,…).
That is a bug in the provider connection that wget can somehow mitigate most of the time...