Re: pdal-lib, CMake, c++ and "system" includes and libraries

Am Fri, 14 Jul 2023 16:40:10 +0200
schrieb tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost:

> > That's most likely because libunwind.h is not buildlinked. See
> > https://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/buildlink.html

I have to ponder why I was able to build it back then. I don't have
libunwind anywhere on the system … well, maybe time for an update to
2.5.0 and testing that.

> But unfortunately, adding ../../lang/libunwind/buildlink3.mk does not
> solve the problem.

Also after cleaning up and starting the build again, with fresh
buildlinks?

> I ended up making, by hand, symbolic links in .buildlink/include/ and
> .buildlink/lib/, with the added caveat that libunwind.h is including
> __libunwind_config.h so that one has to symlink this one as well.

That's what should happen in toolchain preparation.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis