Re: firefox-112

On Wed, 10 May 2023 at 11:18, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Any recent ideas about this? Frankly, this version is next to unusable
> until this is resolved; perhaps downgrade firefox to the last known
> working version until a solution is found?

Just a note that another workaround is to set webgl.disabled=true in
the user prefs, either via about:config (which is non trivial when
Firefox crashes on startup) or by setting the following in
.mozilla/firefox/*/prefs.js

user_pref("webgl.disabled", true);

We already have a patches/patch-browser_app_profile_firefox.js which
sets dom.serviceWorkers.enabled to false - we should probably adjust
it to be OS specific and set disabled to true on NetBSD until this is
resolved

David