Re: firefox-112 startup crash fix

firefox 112/amd64  works fine for me on a amd-64 10.99.3 custom build
I built firefox using -march=core2  with about 1650 packages all using
X from the base system (not from pkgsrc)

however using
export GALLIUM_DRIVER=swr  in /etc/xprofile, I could use the accell in
firefox config, and the system is running faster

If someone wants to give a try, on a full functional NetbSD..
export PKG_PATH http://netbsd.k1.com.br/NetBSD-x86_64-10.99.3/packages
and can install from there... using pkg_add -Uv .....

If want a mate-desktop =>  pkg_add -Uv mate
if a full mate-desktop => pkg_add -Uv mate-lzt

there is evolution, gdm, kicad, qemu...

Regards,

Nervoso
--