Re: Upgrade all installed packages

On 4/20/23 19:37, Alistair Crooks wrote:
It seems that the pkgsrc tree I had been using suddenly gained all these pesky Tag files in their CVS directories, meaning that the tree was now on the release branch, rather than (an admittedly older) current.

Easily recoverable by using cvs -dPA (or even easier by just removing the Tag files en masse, and then updating via cvs)

Again, thanks for auto-admin, and being so responsive to feedback

All auto-update-pkgsrc does is run "cvs -q up -dP". I'm not seeing how that could result in the branch being switched. Am I missing something?

Best,