Re: shells/oh-my-posh

I see shells/oh-my-posh has been upgraded and now builds under pkgsrc.
It works OK on amd64, but fails under aarch64 - apparently using
packages assuming that NetBSD works only under amd64. It fails in
finding the location of its own executable:

$  /usr/pkg/bin/oh-my-posh prompt init zsh
echo "Unable to find Oh My Posh executable"

I  was able to shunt the corresponding error and got it somewhat
working under aarch64 by running the initializer as above, capturing
the output and replacing the four empty ('') executable locations with
the real file spec, then adding the result to the shell init file.

I presume that it would fail on other architectures and most likely
succeed under i386, but I haven't got a machine right now to confirm.

Just FYI.

Chavdar

--
----