Re: shells/oh-my-posh

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023, pin wrote:

I've done similar things with Rust packages where there was 'target_os=linux'.
Adding 'target_os=netbsd' solved the issues in > 90% of the cases.

It's a staring point.
I don't know how it works in Go but, in Rust using unix is not a very good idea because macos is also unix.

As an update, the newest goutil version correctly supports "unix" OSes that are not Linux. And I have sent a PR for oh-my-posh that makes it build on NetBSD.

--
Benny