Re: mail/thunderbird 78.12 sp13 build failure

> This reply is sent from my laptop running NetBSD-10.99.2 from 15th
> of January, using wip/thunderbird 102.6.1. As far as I can get it,
> it works very well.

Excellent!

BTW, it's apparently not a good idea to rush into updating
Thunderbird to the newly released 102.7 version, because Thunderbird
has re-done how they can interact with O365 using Oauth2(?); there
is apparently no longer a common recognized O365 application key
distributed together with Thunderbird, but that instead at a minimum
each deployment needs to create and distribute their own application
key, and I hear echoes of it having created quite a stir...

Regards,

- Håvard