Re: mail/thunderbird 78.12 sp13 build failure

>> While using wip/rust, 1.66.1 at the moment, thunderbird fails build as
>> follows:
>
> I see that as well.  It seems to me that the pkgsrc version of
> thunderbird has fallen quite far behind upstream -- it seems
> upstream thunderbird is at version 102.6.1 at the moment.
>
> Anyone want to update it? :)  (I know, it's probably not a small
> job.)

Could not keep my hands away...

I've just dropped in wip/thunderbird which is version 102.6.1.
It builds and installs with rust 1.66.0 on NetBSD/amd64 9.99.104.
It's not tested, so testing is hereby solicited.

I've taken a couple of "quick routes" to getting it to build, the
diffs probably warrant a closer inspection.  It's nice that I
could remove a number of patches which had already been
integrated upstream.

Regards,

- Håvard